Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-25-2019, 09:07 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Editing Videos and images

I've an S model and have played with it a bit. The 360 images and videos contain lots of information but the need some direction to share effectively.

Two things I've found. First is a video editor that uses a 360 video and creates a normal video where you direct the views.

which is a tutorial for using the Collect 360 app. The app is confusing until you see the tutorial.

Second is editing a 360 shot.
. You can create an animation that takes you through the shot.

This has opened my eyes to the utility of this thing.

03-19-2019, 02:21 PM   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for the tip. I have used Insta360's (free) software to edit images and videos on the pc. It is fairly easy to use for the basics - changing view points and with automatic transitions between keyframes.

For more advanced editing of video I have had a look at the free edition of DaVinci Resolve. It has loads of advanced features for editing video and sound, way more than I am capable of exploiting. There are lots of great instructional videos available, though.