Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #1
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
SC2 vs. V

Hi all,
I've been thinking about buying a Theta.
I could incorporate 360 degree room shots offerings for my minor real estate gigs.
In addition, I really enjoy using Google Earth and seeing people post their 360 pics from around the world.
I have been comparing the SC2 vs. the V and it seems to me the only real difference is the SC2s lack of live streaming support, no mic plug, mono audio, and no access to the plug-in store.
The only limited feature for me that I can tell is the plug-in store, as I have heard really good things about the Theta plugins.
Of course, the Z1 would be awesome to get, and maybe one day, but I have never used a 360 camera before. I don't even know if I like it haha
Would love to hear peoples thoughts on these Thetas
Thanks!

06-08-2020, 06:39 PM   #2
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for all the feedback everyone FYI: I got gitty and bought the Z1... should be here in a couple weeks!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
360, plug-in, ricoh theta, spherical, store, theta, vs