Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2020, 10:46 AM   #1

What is the correct app for my phone?

Hi,

I bought a new phone and was having trouble pairing it with the Z1. There seem to have been a new app out, the Richoh THETA M15. The app seems to have the same icon as the previous remote camera app as before. Should I use this one?

Best,

Ben

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
360, app, bluetooth, remote, ricoh theta, spherical, theta, z1

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any suggestions for a light meter phone app? ismaelg General Photography 5 07-28-2019 02:49 PM
Need advice on iPhone camera app with manual settings and panorama stitching app. Emacs Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 2 10-18-2018 12:49 PM
Can I use PhotoSync app as an alternative to Image Sync WIFI app? Astroaurora Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 2 12-24-2015 01:25 PM
New ACR Lens Correct vs K-5 in Camera Correct emblemex Pentax K-5 & K-5 II 12 12-08-2010 12:20 PM
NEW PRODUCT: Canon, Olympus, and Nikon unveil App-e-ture: the app store for your digi johnmflores Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 3 04-06-2010 10:58 PM