Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #1

Bluetooth connect between android phone and Z1?

Hi,

Can someone please assist? I've tried to follow the directions in the user manual. I HAVE A THETA Z1 AND AN ANDROID PHONE. I assume I should use the Theta m15 app for android since I can't find the original app I used (new phone to deal with). I've enabled Bluetooth for pairing on my phone. I've installed the app. Connected with Wifi to my phone but the app still shows there's no connection to the app. I press and hold mode and it goes into the plugin menu. However I can't find remote control. I can only find remote playback. Where is it?

Ben

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
360, android, android phone, app, bluetooth, phone, ricoh theta, spherical, theta
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search