Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
04-06-2021, 03:36 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Order the Pentax K-3 III: Get one year of site supporter status (US)

The Pentax K-3 III has been the longest-awaited Pentax DSLR to date, second only to the Pentax K-1 perhaps. Now, it's finally here and in stock!, and you can pre-order one to secure your spot in line to get one. The camera is expected to start shipping in late April.

As a special bonus, if you support the forum by ordering the K-3 III at one of our trusted partner retailers, you'll be eligible for one year of site supporter status: Marketplace access and extra photo space. Please follow these instructions.

Pentax K-3 III Body Only (Black)

Pentax K-3 III Body Only (Silver)

Pentax K-3 III Premium Kit (Black)

Pentax K-3 III Premium Kit (Silver)

The K-3 III is available in both black and silver. The premium kit includes the new BG-8 grip in a matching color, an extra battery, and a premium leather neck strap.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-06-2021, 04:06 PM - 1 Like   #2
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
wish all ya'll had a Canadian partner!
04-06-2021, 04:16 PM - 1 Like   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
wish all ya'll had a Canadian partner!
We've actually started working with Henrys. Please try this link if you shop there:

Henrys.com : PENTAX K-3 III D-SLR BODY BLACK

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-06-2021, 06:58 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The Pentax K-3 III has been the longest-awaited Pentax DSLR to date, second only to the Pentax K-1 perhaps. Now, it's finally here, and you can pre-order one to secure your spot in line to get one. The camera is expected to start shipping in late April.

As a special bonus, if you support the forum by pre-ordering the K-3 III at one of our trusted partner retailers, you'll be eligible for not one but two years of site supporter status: Marketplace access and extra photo space. Please follow these instructions.

Pentax K-3 III Premium Kit (Black)

Pentax K-3 III Premium Kit (Silver)

Pentax K-3 III Body Only (Black)

Pentax K-3 III Body Only (Silver)

The K-3 III is available in both black and silver. The premium kit includes the new BG-8 grip in a matching color, an extra battery, and a premium leather neck strap.
Adam I Pre-Ordered a black K-3 mkIII body from B&H about an hour ago using the link in the camera section of the forum. I'm assuming that ordering like that still gets me the extended site supporter status, is that correct?

04-06-2021, 08:24 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
Adam I Pre-Ordered a black K-3 mkIII body from B&H about an hour ago using the link in the camera section of the forum. I'm assuming that ordering like that still gets me the extended site supporter status, is that correct?
It should. Please shoot me a PM once the camera ships and I will verify/apply your status

Adam

04-07-2021, 08:31 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It should. Please shoot me a PM once the camera ships and I will verify/apply your status
Thanks Adam,

Will do just that!
04-07-2021, 09:10 PM - 1 Like   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We've actually started working with Henrys. Please try this link if you shop there:

Henrys.com : PENTAX K-3 III D-SLR BODY BLACK
Is there any chance of a similar arrangement in Australia Adam? I know there are a few Aussies here and I'm sure they'd like to try and support the site through some sort of arrangement if there was one in place.

04-19-2021, 11:01 AM   #8

Canadian retailers

I haven't bought much at Henry's partly becasue they did not stock Pentax. And then their local store closed lol.

I did preorder with Kerrisdale a local chain in Vancouver and Victoria BC becasue supporting the locals is my preference. Ordered the silver premium so I don't accidentally confuse it with my other bodies ;-)

John
04-24-2021, 12:15 AM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
As an FYI- with pre-orders ending soon (the first batches of the camera have already shipped) and the K-3 III soon to be in stock, this 2-year account upgrade special will also end soon. Account upgrades will still be available for standard orders, but they will be for 1 year rather than 2.

Adam

06-04-2021, 08:06 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No partnership with Camera Canada?
06-05-2021, 11:13 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Unfortunately not at this time

Adam

07-08-2021, 11:16 AM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Would it be silly for a professional sports photographer to own 2 K-3 MarkIII's?

I received my new K-3 MarkIII in May. I love it! The difference over my very good K-3 and K-5 bodies is substantial. I have each body on different lenses, for action, distance and large group shots. Now, after a month of using the new K-3 MarkIII, the difference in speed of focus, clarity, processing time, etc. is so much that I am wondering if I bite the bullet and get a second body, while they are still available. I have a few more pennies saved to do that... Any opinions are welcome! Thank you!

P.S. I still want to know how to be an officially sponsored Team Pentax member, as I am one of very few female sports photographers on the local, regional and national stage that uses Pentax, I proudly rep Pentax and get lots of guff from the other photographers why I am not Canon or Nikon. Any ideas how to get this to happen?
07-08-2021, 01:15 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by loyalt Quote
I received my new K-3 MarkIII in May. I love it! The difference over my very good K-3 and K-5 bodies is substantial. I have each body on different lenses, for action, distance and large group shots. Now, after a month of using the new K-3 MarkIII, the difference in speed of focus, clarity, processing time, etc. is so much that I am wondering if I bite the bullet and get a second body, while they are still available. I have a few more pennies saved to do that... Any opinions are welcome! Thank you!

P.S. I still want to know how to be an officially sponsored Team Pentax member, as I am one of very few female sports photographers on the local, regional and national stage that uses Pentax, I proudly rep Pentax and get lots of guff from the other photographers why I am not Canon or Nikon. Any ideas how to get this to happen?
You'll want to reach out directly to Ricoh. Email should work, though I'd recommend connecting at a trade show (looks like they're finally making a comeback) if possible.

Also, we run a homepage column for pro Pentax users. Would love to feature you! Details below:

Share your story on our homepage - "Pentaxian Profiles" + publicity! - PentaxForums.com

Adam

11-27-2021, 10:05 AM   #14
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Is this still available? I am probably going to pick up another one before the end of the year.
11-27-2021, 12:21 PM   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by loyalt Quote
Is this still available? I am probably going to pick up another one before the end of the year.
Yes! And Pentax is also offering a free grip at the moment, though I'm not sure if/when that is ending.

Adam