Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
04-07-2021, 07:43 AM - 4 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
K-3 Mark III Brochure Download

I picked up a brochure for the K-3 Mark III in a camera store the other day and realized it is probably available for download too.

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but here is the link to the English version.
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/pdf/k-3-3.pdf

It's the same as the content on the product web pages, so it doesn't reveal any new information, but somehow I prefer reading it laid out in print format. Like the GR III brochure, they have devoted more space to photography and less to specs. That fits their stated philosophy.

By the way this is page where you can download the English versions of current and recent brochures.
Brochure Downloads : Support & Service | RICOH IMAGING

04-07-2021, 08:59 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by JPT Quote
I picked up a brochure for the K-3 Mark III in a camera store the other day and realized it is probably available for download too.

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but here is the link to the English version.
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/pdf/k-3-3.pdf

It's the same as the content on the product web pages, so it doesn't reveal any new information, but somehow I prefer reading it laid out in print format. Like the GR III brochure, they have devoted more space to photography and less to specs. That fits their stated philosophy.

By the way this is page where you can download the English versions of current and recent brochures.
Brochure Downloads : Support & Service | RICOH IMAGING
That brochure is a piece of art that matches the camera (in my eyes). I would love to get a hard copy of that!
04-07-2021, 09:42 AM - 2 Likes   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by snappyhoffy Quote
That brochure is a piece of art that matches the camera (in my eyes). I would love to get a hard copy of that!
They should immediately send a copy to everyone who pre-orders so that we can flip through it and dream of our new cameras until they arrive.
06-03-2022, 06:59 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks, very helpful.

06-05-2022, 01:00 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You went to a camera store that featured Pentax??? Wow! There are none in all of the SF Bay area that I know of.

06-06-2022, 10:26 AM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by jimmm18 Quote
There are none in all of the SF Bay area that I know of.
Within 10mi radius around SF there are 6 shops:
https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/dealer-locator/
06-09-2022, 08:23 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

None of those carry pentax. I have checked. Best buy doesn't sell pentax at all. Neither does Fireside. They may carry ricoh but not pentax. And Samy's is now rentals only. Discount camera is one of those tourist traps.

06-10-2022, 08:39 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by snappyhoffy Quote
While it doesn't recall the heady "PETNAX" days completely, the number of typographical and spelling errors* - at least in PDF form - may just make this brochure a collector's item!

Nevertheless, it is still a desirable product.

AB

*Lost count at somewhere around 10!

Last edited by Mutters; 06-10-2022 at 09:38 PM.