Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-02-2021, 11:29 AM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Commercial hands-on review of the K-3 III from Australia

While this is clearly an infomercial rather than an independent hands-on review of the camera, it is still nice to see that the K-3 III continues to get coverage and thus exposure. The overall tone struck me as pretty upbeat, if not overenthusiastic. Thought I'd share:

08-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally a reviewer who actually knew about most of the features of the Mk III. All in all a rather nice review! Thanks for posting!!
08-02-2021, 12:42 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
This guy has done quite a few Pentax vids I believe but yes it's clearly a sales pitch but by someone with a bit of Pentax love I believe.

Both this and an early video showing nigh time video in Tokyo (I belive) showed rather extreme purple fringing. No surprise with such a compact lens as the 40XS still a bit glaring and a shame the few video samples suffer such extreme fringing due to the chosen lens.
https://youtu.be/6oRb_qWr5NI?t=312
https://youtu.be/6oRb_qWr5NI?t=291