Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bobbotron Quote
but it felt impossibly wrong to not support a Canadian camera shop
Cheers to you, sir!

08-27-2021, 01:31 PM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm in Ottawa, it's coming from Alberta. Will be about a week to get here. It would have come way faster via amazon, but it felt impossibly wrong to not support a Canadian camera shop with such a big purchase.

Should be here next Friday.
Camera Canada in London, Ontario is the way to go. They will eventually have it on the shelf for a try out. When visiting I've seen Pentax specials in the local paper.

Camera Canada :: Pentax :: K-3 Mark III Body Black
08-27-2021, 05:40 PM - 2 Likes   #18

Photos: Gallery
It would have come way faster via amazon, but it felt impossibly wrong to not support a Canadian camera shop with such a big purchase.
That is exactly why I purchased from them, I'm in Quebec and no shop is currently stocking Pentax camera around here, that felt like a good way of thanking them for distributing Pentax. I guess they sold a few if some users here purchased from them
08-31-2021, 06:44 PM - 3 Likes   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Just arrived today. Way too early to give much of review on it, I've been busy with work, just managed to get it out of the box, power it up and play with it a bit.

I like that it feels like the original K3, but just dialed up in every way a few good ticks. Nice grip, same awesome build quality. Autofocus is great. Great stuff so far!