Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2021, 02:41 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by sarge Quote
I have a charger on the way (Ticks me off that it was not supplied). I will use it from now on. Not a fan of charging battery in camera but it seems most manufacturers are going that route.

I prefer not to open the rubber access doors on any of my bodies unless absolutely necessary in order to prevent wear and preserve weather sealing. If I did not have other Pentax chargers, that would be my first purchase as well. The K-3 III is not old enough to extablish if its weather sealing is as good as other Pentax bodies, so I will be very cautious about shooting in wet conditions.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aps-c, battery, cable, camera, dslr, iii, k-3, k-3 iii, k-3 mark 3