Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Strap and grip idea and possible source

Some of you may have seen the thread started by WMPB that was about the DSLR strap getting in the way of a portrait shot. In that thread I posted an idea and suggested the old style straps could also offer an added enhancement for your camera. Check it out here:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/10165-holding-k10d-battery-grip.html

Anyway there's a seller on Ebay (not me) that I have bought from in the past. He has one of these straps and always seems to come up with some good odds 'n ends as well as lenses etc. He is by far the best guy I've dealt with there. Never a lens with fungus or a bent filter ring. Ships fast too.
If you're interested check out his stuff and the strap I referred to in that thread.

PENTAX CAMERA STRAP, ORIGINAL GREAT CONDITION... - (item 190136002298 end time Aug-27-07 05:41:47 PDT)

08-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #2

Thanks for the Link Peter. The strap was sold already, but I did buy a few odds and ends from him. He uses immediate payment, but was happy to refund a portion of the shipping back to my Paypal, as I bought a few different items.

Chris
08-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by silverbullet Quote
Thanks for the Link Peter. The strap was sold already, but I did buy a few odds and ends from him. He uses immediate payment, but was happy to refund a portion of the shipping back to my Paypal, as I bought a few different items.

Chris
NP Chris, Those straps get snapped up fast I guess. But with ebay there's always another one somewhere, someday soon. He's a fair seller tho.