Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Pentax carry systems and bags?

why doesn't Pentax make more bags and carrying equipment..?
I've seen but a few bags, small ones, that would be fine for a camera with the kit lens and an extra.. but why nothing bigger? ..
does anyone know of any Pentax bags still in production that would fit more than just a beginners kit? and don't they make a bag for medium format systems?

07-04-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Because the competition is better at it. Tamrac and Lowepro can take care of all your needs IMO.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
maybe that's the case but if I wanted a pentax labeled bag, since I'm all for pentax. and looking at canon and sony f.ex. they make bags and cases for their gear, and even with respectable size and features..
and choosing a bag is very hard.. I just wish pentax made bags and cases ..
07-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
I think we all end up with several because we are in pursuit of the one that will take care of all of needs in one bag.

Adam is right the Tamrac and Lowepro are better at it. I got a small Pentax brand sling bag on clearance and while it is good quality, it is essentially a copy of a Lowepro.

I do wish Pentax would make tags, stickers and patches instead of water bottles, pens and mousepads. I would love to have something like that for my bag.

07-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bigdog104 Quote
I think we all end up with several because we are in pursuit of the one that will take care of all of needs in one bag.

Adam is right the Tamrac and Lowepro are better at it. I got a small Pentax brand sling bag on clearance and while it is good quality, it is essentially a copy of a Lowepro.

I do wish Pentax would make tags, stickers and patches instead of water bottles, pens and mousepads. I would love to have something like that for my bag.
What..and those water bottles and pens and mousepads don't fit in your bag?
I'm sure if they made patches and the like, we would also like them to make pens and mouse pads if they didn't actually have made them yet.