Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2007, 11:00 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
so how are you going to get the tripod screw disk into the grip? Cuz I see the camera strap holding the camera up right in the K100D w/ EX 15mm Fish photos. :P

Can't wait for Part II either haha.

08-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Sorry for the late replies, really busy with the house construction/permits and new position at the hospital (it's like back to school allover again)...

I don't have any pics of the back, sorry, its just flat smooth surface, but thinking of adding a little ergonomic piece on on the right lower corner (similar to Makeall).

Also, really considering adding that extra piece/cover as suggested to the side where the cord plugs into the body - I think its worth the effort.

Mounting to the body - there will be a plate sandwiched inside the grip with the trough hole for a screw (will tighten at the bottom of the grip, recessed) that will attach grip to the body.

Will resume the project on Monday eve I hope!

Regards,
D