Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2007, 06:56 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lens hoods

Is there anybody out there in Pentax land using a Compendium / Bellows Lens Hoods?

The reason why I ask is that I have just picked up a Bronica Bellows Lens Hood and have a number of Cokin P adapters for it.

I intend getting a Bronica ETRSi at some point in the near future so the lens hood is a start for that kit. For now I'm hoping to use it on my current range of lenses for when i'm out doing some serious shooting.

Any thoughts?

09-11-2007, 07:24 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If it suits your style of shooting, why not use it? I'm a HUGE believer in lens hoods. It's the easiest thing you can do to improve your image quality.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bronica, hood, hoods, lens, tripod