Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #1

[langtitle=nl]Pentax kabel naar computer[/langtitle]

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hallo!

Ik ben me nu al een tijdje wezenloos aan het zoeken naar een kabel van mijn pentax naar mijn computer maar, kan het maar niet vinden. Ik wil mijn foto's namelijk gelijk kunnen openen in lightroom.

Weet iemand waar ik aan die kabel kan komen?

Groetjes Stefanie

10-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Today I used a generic USB to mini USB at work...and it worked. If you want the original; it think this could be it: Pentax USB-kabel I-USB6 | Foto Konijnenberg

I googled pictures of the Pentax I-USB6 and it seems to be what you are looking for. I hope this helps! Otherwise you could use a card reader which I find easier than connecting my camera to the computer every time I want to transfer some pics.
10-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
Veteran Member

http://shop.ebay.de/i.html?_nkw=pentax+usb+kabel

Thank you
Russell
10-14-2010, 06:09 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the help ! I ordered it right away.

The reason I want a cable to connect the camera with the computer is because I want to upload the pics rightaway when I shoot them in my studio.

Love, Stefanie

QuoteOriginally posted by Fries Quote
Today I used a generic USB to mini USB at work...and it worked. If you want the original; it think this could be it: Pentax USB-kabel I-USB6 | Foto Konijnenberg

I googled pictures of the Pentax I-USB6 and it seems to be what you are looking for. I hope this helps! Otherwise you could use a card reader which I find easier than connecting my camera to the computer every time I want to transfer some pics.

10-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Just for the record, Fries is right. Any standard USB to mini-USB cable will work. Good to know in case you lose the cable again. And believe me, you'll be in good company if that happens!
10-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Most pentax DSLR and compact USB cable are compatible with Fujifilm, Nikon and olympus compact cameras.