Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Delta AD0504-BK camera bag

I found what seems to me like a nice shoulder camera bag for the price on Ebay. I ordered one on the 12th, and got it today (the 15th). The brand is "Delta", model "AD0504-BK" (this from a label on the bag, it was not mentioned on the Ebay entry).

Now that I've it I can say that is quite simlar to a bag from a better known brand I was considering which would have been more than twice as expensive. The bag seems reasonably wheatherproof, well padded, and has more velcro attached partitions than I can currently use: with these I've divided the inside space to six slots of about equal size where my kx with a Tamron 17-50mm attached goes in the middle, taking up one of the six compartments completely and leaving some space at the bottom of the other in the middle. On the sides there would still be room for four DA 55-300mm sized or smaller lenses, two on both sides, each in their own partition. Currently I think I'll have a lens in two of the four side slots so the remaing two can be used for batteries, filters, lens hoods and other stuff. Also for the smaller stuff there are three pockets with a zipper (one on the underside of the top of the flap, one under it on the long side of the bag, one outside on the long side of the bag) and two small open net pockets on the short sides.

Seems like a good value to me (for EUR 27,99 incl. delivery), then again I haven't put in real use yet.

In case you want to take a look you should find this on Ebay with: "premium-1-camera-bag-for-pentax". These come from a Polish seller ("foto-tip"), they have a larger "premium-2-bag" as well.

10-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm in the market for a bag, so I will check it out. It sounds like a good bag. Thanks for the info..