Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
New backpack

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

i've been looking for one for awhile . it had to be big enough for the 300/4.6, interior 19'' x 6''. i can't afford the lowepros, tamroc, chrumplers so i got this one of ebay and was wondering if any one has use it.. it may be too big for me.
BACKPACK

09-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #2

It looks like a good one but $33.95 for shipping from CA is ridiculous. It may be his cost in case the winning bid comes in very low. It should be interesting to watch to see if anyone is willing to pay that much for shipping (gravy).
09-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Roy - I have the smaller version of this bag, also from the same seller... His prices never go high, I guess it's his way of not paying much for the listing fees?

Anywho, my bag delivered ended up just under $20 Useful - yes, built - ok, dividers and lining is not as "solid" as premium manufactures, but it serves the purpose for the money, I've had mine just about a year, still fully intact.

Regards,
D
09-16-2007, 05:06 AM   #4
roy
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
thanks D. i dought one for a buck and hope it'll serve my purpose. 150-250 for a namebrand is jusy too much. biggest question is, do the dividers stay where you put them? i just need something large for the 300/2.8 and the 500/4.5.

09-16-2007, 01:53 PM   #5
Veteran Member

It's hard to tell from the picture. It looks like it has nice padded straps and a belt strap but I can't be sure.

Does it have D-rings on the straps for clipping stuff to the front of the strap with a carabiner? It pretty obviously doesn't have side slots for monopods or trekking poles.