Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
ME II winder auto/125x lever

The ME II winder manual states that the auto/125x lever, located on the side just beneath the main switch, should be set to "auto" except when the shutter dial is set to "B". Fair enough. But on my winder that auto/125x lever bears no indication of which position is "auto" and which is "125x"--no doubt such an indication once existed but has been worn off. So I'm wondering, is the auto setting to the front (farthest clockwise) or to the back (moving counterclockwise)? The manual warns that failure to set this lever correctly will lead to incorrect exposure. I'm using the winder, by the way, on a Superprogram, recently purchased, with a roll of film loaded, and am reluctant to shoot until I know I've got the winder properly set to "auto" as opposed to "125x."

12-10-2010, 06:39 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Switch moved to front position is 125x, to the rear auto. Should be able to see it in a little window on top of the handle, right behind the shutter trigger.
12-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #3

Original Poster
Dana, thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I do see it in the window now. Wasn't looking there. It was set correctly, turns out. Now for some serious shooting!