Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #1

Any info about Soligor 42D Dedicated TTL

Hello,

Seeking manual, links etc. for the Soligor 42D Dedicated TTL flash for Pentax. I will be glad of any information.

BR,

Stanislav.

12-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
TTL may not include P-TTL. Depending on your camera model it may use one or the other. My K10d, for example, is P-TTL and the Pentax AF 500 FTZ flash will not work properly on it except in full manual mode. I was forced to sell it off and buy an AF 540 FGZ to get the closest current equivalent to get the flash automation that makes life much easier for me on the few occasions when I use flash.

Another caveat to keep in mind is the trigger voltage of the flash. A flash may possibly damage the circuitry in modern Pentax DSLRs with too high a voltage.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
soligor, tripod, ttl