Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Best Travel Tripod on Newegg.com

I have a $100 gift card from a recent promotion on Newegg.com. I have a few things I want to buy like an extra battery and the waterproof remote. I still have some money left over though, so I was thinking I'd pick up a decent travel tripod. It needs to support a K-5 with grip and a telephoto ideally (I'm not sure if this is unrealistic for a smaller tripod). Also, it needs to be on Newegg, so the selection is limited. If someone would like to trade me cash for the card, that works too (ie if you were planning on making a big purchase there in the future, it would help me out to trade you). Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks so much!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
card, help, newegg.com, trade, travel, travel tripod, tripod