Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Dolica AX680

I have been looking at this tripod and it seems to meet my needs. Does anyone have any experience with it? I plan on getting a new head when I can afford one, but the one it comes with will do for now. Here is the link to the one I am looking at.

I am mainly curious if it can really hold what it says it can and if it is durable. Thanks for the input.

Newegg.com - Dolica AX680 Aluminum Alloy Tripod

12-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I cannot speak specifically for that model but I can say that I like my Proline. I have the ball head version that looks very similar to that model. I'm pretty sure that one is made from the same materials as mine and mine is pretty sturdy and lightweight (great for hiking).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dolica, tripod