Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Inactive Account

sd memory at best buy

I went to best buy today and came across a 3 pack of 1GB PNY brand memory cards for $54.99.

Seems like a killer deal if anyone is looking for more memory.

12-07-2006, 06:45 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Dirt cheap GigaBytes!

Check this out!
They also have 1Gig USB flash for same price.

Micro Center Online - the center of .computer shopping
12-08-2006, 02:19 AM   #3
Forum Member

Crazy, isn't it? Two weeks ago I picked up two 2GB GXT 133X SD cards for $29(Cdn.!!) each! I would of bought more but was leary on the speed rating. Working so far so good in my K10D. (Granted on a dozen pictures....sigh...is it the weekend yet??)
12-09-2006, 04:29 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Just because it says Kingston doesn't mean it IS.
Leary but you still bought them.

I will never buy memory online AGAIN ever.

12-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JCSullivan Quote
I will never buy memory online AGAIN ever.
Buying memory online is okay. I don't buy brands I don't know, never buy from eekbay or Amazon merchants, rarely buy from a store I don't know (or haven't purchased from before), and never buy if a deal is just too good to be true.

Generally though, it's just easier to get my memory from a brick n' mortar. It would be stupid to pay shipping from bestbuy.com and circuitcity.com, because I can get to either place on my bike in about 20 minutes. I'm currently waiting on a bunch of Sandisk cards but Esend--the company Sandisk contracted with to handle web purchases--took 10 days to process the purchase and finally put them in the mail, and I still haven't been charged for the damn things. It's good that they were cheap and I didn't need them asap (16+ day wait is ridiculous), but I'll think twice about ordering from them again.
02-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
JEF
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Memory Cards

Any suggestions on type of memory cards to use. I have a Pentax K 10 D that I love. I need big cards for when I go to airshows... However anything larger than a 4 GB card as a 8 or 16 GB sees to loose an occasionally picture. Sometimes I have th RAW picture, sometimes the JPG is OK but the copy is gone. (I shoot in RAW+JPG) I am only into photogrphy for a couple of years so any help helps. (Different brand cards are used, all have problems if larger that a 4 GB.)
Thanks

Last edited by JEF; 02-01-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: topo
02-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #7
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by JEF Quote
Any suggestions on type of memory cards to use. I have a Pentax K 10 D that I love. I need big cards for when I go to airshows... However anything larger than a 4 GB card as a 8 or 16 GB sees to loose an occasionally picture. Sometimes I have th RAW picture, sometimes the JPG is OK but the copy is gone. (I shoot in RAW+JPG) I am only into photogrphy for a couple of years so any help helps. (Different brand cards are used, all have problems if larger that a 4 GB.)
Thanks

Don't revive a long dead thread to ask a question, start a new thread .

Thread closed.
Closed Thread