Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

K-r kit and Lowepro Rezo 180AW

I've got a Lowepro Rezo 180AW for my k-r kit (18-55 + 55-300).
I'm wondering if it's safe to store the camera in the case lens down with the 55-300 attached.
The way I have it set up the camera body is supported on both sides and also in the groove under the pentax logo.
I think the lens may just reach the bottom of the bag though and don't want to cause any damage to anything.

01-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Given the proliferation of top-loader style bags, I'd say it is not an issue. I wouldn't drop it from three feet, but I doubt that was your plan anyway.
01-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I do see a lot of people loading their cameras in their bags this way, but this particular bag is just barely big enough and I don't want to do any harm to anything. Is it ok to have the lens touching the bottom of the bag (the camera does get support from the bag dividers)?