Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by naht Quote

It's quite sturdy, actually I got run over by a car while I wore this, and my laptop still works. Ok, the canvas has a few holes, but who cares?
And no, I don't work for them.

Heehee. Well, if you did, I'd ask for a raise and a better health plan.

Sometimes reading this forum, you think Pentax should advertise a line of stuff. Pentax. Tough Cause Everyone Goes Down Sooner Or Later.

I've seen those bags, actually, though, they do look quite good.
Maybe a little 'sporty' on me, those I recall at the moment, but the kind of thing you see all over on certain types.

(Oh, speaking of those Courierware guys and plugs for people we don't work for, I really like their shoulder-pads. Keep meaning to order one for a bag which has a pad I don't much like. I think their shipping deters a bit, I've been meaning to call to see if they can do better, or send my sister to their shop. )

I saw someone riding this weekend with a bag that had like an upcycled airliner seatbelt for a strap.