Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
My latest camera bag

I have five bags that I've bought specifically to carry cameras - although you would probably only recognize one of them as being meant for cameras. Here's my latest.

With some scavenging from my crumpler bag and some other DIY finds, it even has padding and can fit the K10D and 50mm F1.4 lens, with three other lenses (17 FE, 135/2.8, and smc Tak 28/3.5 in hard case), SD cards, an extra battery, some cash and ID, and a mini umbrella (at least that's what it carried when I went out last night).

Here's a shot of the inside before I added a few of those random items - with the DS standing in for the K10.

The bag is made by a local artist - I might have to get different versions to match different outfits : ).

10-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like it I was using an old surplus gas mask bag for my k1000 (nobody would want to steal it) I use a cheap (well padded) laptop backpack now but it could use some dividers like that.