Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I need your help guys!

Hey everyone, as i have posted in another thread, I'm in the early stages of my review channel. I have about 10 reviews already, with products from Dolica, Black Rapid, Tamrac, and Opteka that should be arriving in the next few days.

But, Im on the lookout for ORIGINAL products as well. I would really like to do a few of the "little guys" products. Just to not only help out the seller, but also expose it to buyers who may otherwise not have found it. Things such as the recent K5 Lens stabilizer.

I have searched the forums, found a few little things, and contacted a few people, but if anyone has any accessories they have produced, and would like reviewed, please let me know. Also, if you know of any links I may have missed, or any products that you know about, but maybe others don't, let me know!

Also, as a side note, I have a monthly drawing where I give away one of the products that I reviewed the previous month. This month im leaning towards giving away the Black Rapid Sling strap, so if you want to win it, check out the link in my sig and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks!

03-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Cool idea the giving away one of the products
03-13-2011, 05:46 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks. I figured that it would not only help me get some more subscribers, but give someone else a chance to own one of the products as well. Some of the items I review are great but not everyone would buy them on their own, this is a way to get it without doing anything.