Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Inactive Account

K-X compatible with Micnova FT-4C

Hi dear!!
I am new on this forum and I have a question for you in order I've read on the K-X manual to pay attention to connect only compatible flashes or dispositives on the K-X hot-shoe because have inverse polarity. The question is: can I connect to my K-X the transmitter trigger Micnova FT-4C without short-circuit my camera??
Greetings
Alessandro

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ft-4c, k-x, micnova, question, tripod
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Compatible lens for K-x amitincal Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 12 02-17-2011 05:08 PM
K-r compatible with Sigma 24-60 f2.8? theokaluza Pentax K-r 5 02-09-2011 06:39 PM
Any of these worth getting? Compatible with K-x? CrossStealth Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 5 02-14-2010 07:58 AM
K-7 is NOT pictbridge compatible?? soccerjoe5 Pentax DSLR Discussion 3 02-03-2010 04:44 AM
need help are all k mounts compatible autosri Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 11-15-2009 11:04 AM