Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Extreme III - Good price Alert

Buy the SanDisk 2GB Extreme III SD Card and other SD, miniSD & SDHC memory cards at circuitcity.com

Last edited by kpfeifle; 10-30-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Poor Spelling Ability
10-30-2007, 10:37 AM   #2
Inactive Account

To bad they don't ship to Canada
10-30-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Canada eh! What is it? Even better, WHERE is it?
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Alefone Quote
To bad they don't ship to Canada
True, but take it into bestbuy or futureshop and they'll probably price match it

10-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Very good. We bought a couple but to tell you the truth, the Wolverine makes it so much easier to deal with a long day's outing. We just upload our images to its 30Gb drive, format the card and we're on our way for more shooting. You might want to check them out as well. Mine is older but my wife's has a preview which comes in handy too.
10-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JamesD Quote
Very good. We bought a couple but to tell you the truth, the Wolverine makes it so much easier to deal with a long day's outing. We just upload our images to its 30Gb drive, format the card and we're on our way for more shooting. You might want to check them out as well. Mine is older but my wife's has a preview which comes in handy too.
The Wolverine's are good, but I went the extra card route. Have an older Wolverine and it has become unreliable. Too old to fix. It isn't even listed on the web site anymore...not even in the "historical" section. For our trip to Italy last Spring, I opted to purchase some extra SD cards. They are so inexpensive these days, that getting another winchester based backup device didn't make much economic sense. Besides, I use SD cards like we used to use floppy disks in years past. They are great little devices.
10-30-2007, 09:06 PM   #7
Veteran Member

I understand. Ours are relatively new so reliability hasn't yet become an issue (and hopefully it won't in the near future). :-)

10-31-2007, 05:48 AM   #8
Forum Member

Got mine for $5.99

I ordered one yesterday, and selected in store pickup. They have a guarantee that the item will be ready for pickup in 24 minutes, or you get a $24 gift card. They didn't have any in stock when I got there, so I got the gift card. I just have to wait a day or two for the card to come in.