Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Amvona AT 828BL Professional Tripod

Just got this Tripod from ebay for $112 Dollars with shippment. Since its a PRO model it is really heavy. But feels perfect for my k10d with battery grip and 300mm zoom. The Tripod is ROCK SOLID AND it expands very tall 6.5. I have seen alot of tripods at the B&H store here in NY and i have to say this tripod would had cost about 300 bucks. I will post some detail pics once i get better lighting.

AT 828BL Professional Tripod
Amvona 720 imagine, discover, connect.

11-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I also own this tripod. It is a bit heavy but it is rock solid. Mine came as a kit with a lever grip ball head. My only criticism would be that there were no instructions at all. There is a set screw that adjusts the tension. There is no way you would know this unless you have experience with the same or similar model, or, like me, you took the whole thing apart to see how it worked.
11-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I got it with the grip action ball head kit. Same criticism No instructions at all. not even a piece of paper. I had to monkey with it for an hour.