Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2007, 04:29 AM   #1

macpedition jumbo versipack or a Domke bag?

I still haven't found the "right" bag for my K100D Super yet. I have had several suggestions for a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack and a Domke F-5XB shoulder/belt bag. I know with the Maxpedition, I will have to put some foam in to protect the camera, but the bag looks like it will hold everything I am looking to hold at Disney World, football games and dance recitals. I want it to hold the camera, at least 2 lenses, money, cell phone, keys, band-aids, medicines, and anything else a mom carries around. The Maxpedition looks big, though, but I like the fact that the Jumbo Versipack can carry a water bottle. Does anyone have either one of these bags and can give me an opinion on them? Thanks!

11-19-2007, 08:15 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You should also consider a Crumpler bag like their "5 million dollar home". It's more comfortable than Domke. They are well padded and hold a lot more than you think. Stylish too and available in lots of colors.

I had the larger "7 million dollar home" in a camera shop a couple weeks ago. The store clerk and a couple of her customers were eyeing it. The sales clerk said she owns a "5 million dollar home" and she uses it as her purse and camera bag.