Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Have any of you purchased products from Copper Hill Images?

I made an international ordering from their website on 17th December and I have not heard from them since except their receipt and my Paypal confirmation . I would like to know about your experience with this company. Have they always been responsive to you guys' orders? Are there any holidays in the states I am not aware of aside from Christmas?

12-26-2011, 12:53 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by K1D27H Quote
I made an international ordering from their website on 17th December and I have not heard from them since except their receipt and my Paypal confirmation . I would like to know about your experience with this company. Have they always been responsive to you guys' orders? Are there any holidays in the states I am not aware of aside from Christmas?
Mainly Christmas but you have Hanukkah too. I did a bit of looking around and there are several posts like yours elsewhere. They do seem to be a bit slow on acknowledgement and shipping but their stuff seems to be decent and I haven't seen any posts about people getting nothing. They do seem to take their time about it sometimes but they do deliver it looks like...
12-26-2011, 01:24 AM   #3

Original Poster
magkelly, thank you very much. I do appreciate your input regarding the company. Wish I could get it before new year as I have to clean my K-r & K-x's sensors (where I live is pretty dusty and windy almost all year round). But I guess I have to wait and see, then.

Last edited by K1D27H; 12-26-2011 at 01:33 AM.
12-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I purchased a sensor cleaning kit from them a couple years ago and had no problem with delivery at all. I do see you are located in Thailand and in that may be the problem. Your parcel from them has to clear customs and in my experience customs is in no hurry at any time especially during the holidays. Just imagine the amount of parcels being shipped right now and every one of those marked "International" has to clear customs so I can only imagine the amount of back log they have clearing packages right now. Have some patience and if whatever you ordered doesn't show up in the new year you can always call Copper Hill and ask them whatever question you may have.

Last edited by Pauld; 12-27-2011 at 07:49 AM.
12-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pauld Quote
I purchased a sensor cleaning kit from them a couple years ago and had no problem with delivery at all. I do see you are located in Thailand and in that may be the problem. Your parcel from them has to clear customs and in my experience customs is in my hurry at any time especially during the holidays. Just imagine the amount of parcels being shipped right now and every one of those marked "International" has to clear customs so I can only imagine the amount of back log they have clearing packages right now. Have some patience and if whatever you ordered doesn't show up in the new year you can always call Copper Hill and ask them whatever question you may have.
A postman just stopped by 10 minutes ago and he came with the package from Copper Hill Images. It is truly a relief. Still, thank you for your input. I can hardly wait to clean my cameras.
12-27-2011, 07:51 AM - 1 Like   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by K1D27H Quote
A postman just stopped by 10 minutes ago and he came with the package from Copper Hill Images. It is truly a relief. Still, thank you for your input. I can hardly wait to clean my cameras.
That's always the way with the mail. The minute you get frustrated with them the parcel shows up right away. Glad to hear that it finally showed up for you.