Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #1

LCD Viewfinder for K-x?

Does anyone have suggestions for a moderately priced magnifying viewfinder for the K-x?

12-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Don't know how much magnification you want. For a straight line magnifier, I've used the Pentax O-ME53 Viewfinder Loupe Magnifying Eyecup for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras (B&H - currently backordered). It's only 1.2 X, but that makes a difference. I also have a right angle viewfinder, originally made for my old Olympus OM-1, which fits a Pentax eyepiece. You can find them on eBay. Seagull makes new ones that offer up to 3 X magnification, though they aren't as well made as the Oly.
01-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
Veteran Member

The Pentax O-ME53 is a must on my K-x as the stock eyepiece on the K-x sits too close to the body, this is a major issue for me as with my glasses (which I need) on I simply can't see enough to frame a shot without it...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lcd viewfinder, tripod, viewfinder