Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #1

Small Camera Case??

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone could recommend a small case/bag that would fit th k10d and the FA 50 1.4. I find it a bit cumbersome/unecessary to bring my current lowepro with 2 lenses that I most likely will not use to a friends house or famly party + have to either leave it at a table/coat room or carry it with me the whole time.

I am looking for a close fit if possible, there doesnt need to be much/any real padding. Mainly just need it for protection from scratching and something easier to carry it around in.

Thanks for any help.

01-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Chris, earlier today I packed my K10D/D-BG2 with attached DA* 50-135mm into an old Lowepro D-RES 50AW case – it fit fine, but there was no room to spare. For a K10D with FA 50, I think the smaller D-RES 40AW or 30AW models might work for you. Padded, good Lowepro build, and an all-weather cover included.
01-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax SLR Holster Bag for Digital SLR Cameras - Wal-Mart And the Pentax logo to boot! Seems pretty well made actually. I can stuff my K10D with grip and either the 18-55 or the 50 attached, and there is still just enough room at bottom to take along the other lens as well. It will even handle my Sigma 70-300 attached as long as I don't take a second lens. It's pretty tough to beat at that price.

*EDIT* Forgot to add, there is also a second pocket on the front for carrying small accessories (remote, cloth, cards, etc.) as well as a smaller mesh one on the inside of the lid.
01-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Pentax Holster Link - Thanks!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by Jodokast96 Quote
Pentax SLR Holster Bag for Digital SLR Cameras - Wal-Mart And the Pentax logo to boot! Seems pretty well made actually. I can stuff my K10D with grip and either the 18-55 or the 50 attached, and there is still just enough room at bottom to take along the other lens as well. It will even handle my Sigma 70-300 attached as long as I don't take a second lens. It's pretty tough to beat at that price.

*EDIT* Forgot to add, there is also a second pocket on the front for carrying small accessories (remote, cloth, cards, etc.) as well as a smaller mesh one on the inside of the lid.
Great find . . . just ordered two . . .

01-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Can't take the credit. Another member posted it here a few weeks ago.
01-19-2008, 11:23 AM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jodokast96 Quote

Great tip in deed! Anyone know if this is available I Europe?
01-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gawan Quote
Great tip in deed! Anyone know if this is available I Europe?
Sorry.

"International Shipping
The Walmart.com website only ships orders within the 50 states, APO / FPO military addresses as well as major offshore territories and protectorates of the United States. All prices are in U.S. dollars, and we do not accept checks, money orders or credit cards issued by foreign (non-U.S.) banks.
97-Cent Shipping offers do not apply to APO / FPO addresses or addresses outside of the 50 states.
At this time, we do not ship to Canada, Puerto Rico or other destinations outside the U.S.
If you are looking for information about Wal-Mart Stores outside the U.S., please visit Wal-Mart International Operations."