Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Pentax Power Cord A

I was out hiking this weekend (-15c) with my super program, and was experiencing some battery issues. Now i have been looking all across the web for a power cord a to have a batterypack in my backpack while im shooting, but i cant seem to find it anywhere. Is there any of you out there that might have one or know where to find?

Thanks Per

02-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi! I don't know if is possible to mount a battery pack on the super program (neither if there is on the market)...
Have you search for a battery grip instead?
Or maybe with a little of knowledge and persistence you can create a DIY-battery pack! I've got a ME super and i didn't think about it! Could be a very nice thing!!

Sorry for the non-answer and Good luck! Gabriel
02-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I suppose the battery pack connect to the motor drive A, not to the body itself? Shouldn't be that hard to build one yourself.
02-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I used to have one. I am sure there are some around on used markets but nobody list them because the demand is practically nil. Maybe post some WANTED ad? Good luck.

02-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
The power cord a connects the motor drive a to battery back a, that is correct. Definitely should be albe to build one but to track down an original one would be much sweeter

Will post an ad on the wanted forum.

Thanks!