Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Timelapse+

Timelapse+ : powerful features, brilliant timelapse by Elijah Parker — Kickstarter

It's a Kickstarter project for a device that enables cameras without timelapse to have timelapse.

Not a Pentax accessory/device but thought its pretty cool since it supports quite a few cameras, quite a few of which are Pentax cameras...17 to be exact.

02-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

There are digital remotes that can do the same thing and they cost around $40 so i'm not sure what validates the price of $99
02-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #3

Original Poster
Do they have all the features of the Kickstarter project one? Do they support multiple models and brands of cameras?
I'm just sharing something I thought may interest some people...no one is forcing you to buy it...God forbid we share stuff on the internet...
02-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Brooke Meyer

QuoteOriginally posted by Anvh Quote
There are digital remotes that can do the same thing and they cost around $40 so i'm not sure what validates the price of $99
After reading the specs and watching the introductory video, this does a lot more than the $40 versions and its mostly camera Mfr agnostic. It also has a lot of built-in extensibility with the usb charging port and blue tooth capabliity. If I needed something more than the built-in K-5 interval function, I'd pop the extra bucks for this. Six digits for exposure counts, a time lapse guys ideal with bulb ramping for exposure. Has plans to add a meter in future version. The HDR guys are going to love this thing. Within an interval, you can set up to 10 HDR exposures each with a different exposure lengths.

02-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Brooke Meyer Quote
After reading the specs and watching the introductory video, this does a lot more than the $40 versions and its mostly camera Mfr agnostic. It also has a lot of built-in extensibility with the usb charging port and blue tooth capabliity. If I needed something more than the built-in K-5 interval function, I'd pop the extra bucks for this. Six digits for exposure counts, a time lapse guys ideal with bulb ramping for exposure. Has plans to add a meter in future version. The HDR guys are going to love this thing. Within an interval, you can set up to 10 HDR exposures each with a different exposure lengths.
Yeah, I would invest/buy one but being broke I can't...hopefully this project gets funded though.
02-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #6

CTR01,
I seems very similar to the TirggerTrap project. I hope someone on the forum gets one and puts up a review of it.

Thanks
02-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by usrbrv8 Quote
CTR01,
I seems very similar to the TirggerTrap project. I hope someone on the forum gets one and puts up a review of it.

Thanks
Yeah it would indeed be interesting to see a comparison of these 2 and maybe a couple others?