Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I bought a think tank Retrospective 10 bag a couple of years ago looking for the same, The bag measures about 10 inches high, 14 wide and 6 deep

While it does reasonably well, has a nice wide strap, and can actually hold quite a bit of stuff, it is many times a little too big.

While in NY scrounging at Macy's of all places I found what works the best for a reduced kit.

it is a Fossil Shoulder bag. While not padded out for cameras, it can actually hold a DSLR and several lenses. I use soft lens pouches to protect the loose lenses from the camera with lens attached.

It looks nothing like a camera bag, is relitively small at about 9 inches wide and 10 inches high, (about 4 inches deep) and has several separate and zippered compartments, as well as a few small pockets.

it may not be for every one, but when you are out shooting, and need a place to put a camera away, hold batteries, phone memory cards ipod etc... it works very very well.

04-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wolf666 Quote
the crumplers do seem nice, but i'll have to check where i could get them :-S (in europe)
Here in the Netherlands so good as every camera store has them and in the big cities there is even a Crumpler store so...