Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Bespoke Camera Bag

My sister has been making handbags and other stuff for the last couple of years, mainly as gifts for people (she has sold a couple) and over Christmas I joked that she should make me a camera bag as they're pretty good!
She just asked me what kind of bag I want, so I naturally pointed her to the 'Domke F2' that I always drool over but can't justify (price)...
She reckons she can do something similar and is starting this week... Looking at a brown waterpoof canvas outer, lined in a psychodelic-paisley... Could be a couple of months as she has 2 kids and works full time but I'm already quite excited...
Told her she should embroider 'sister-made' in the same style as the Domke logo

05-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I wish I had a sewing machine capable of something like this, I have so many good ideas and very little resources.