Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Black Rapid RS-7 question

This strap curves so you can't really decide whether to hang it on the left or right side otherwise it would look funny. Does it hang by your left waist or right waist? Just wondering as I just ordered mine. Just curious is all, I normally hang my camera to my left, but if it's right, then that's fine.

EDIT: Nvm just googling, it hangs by the right waist, looks like I'll have to adapt.

"Extends up to 60 inches, 30 inches from top of left shoulder to right hip"

08-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
There are some youtube videos by the manufacturer worth watching. I think I accessed them through B&H. It helps to get the adjustments so the strap works really well. I think people have a preference of how low or high they hand from the hip. I find it is a great safety strap for when I am using my Sigma 500.

I have mine on the left unless i am using two. I have small straps to connect them, but I find I like over the shoulder and no connections.