Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anybody used Trekpak?

I did a search of the forum and it didn't come up. Looks pretty neat but a little pricey. Really nice for organizing Pelican cases or other bags that aren't specifically designed to accept Velcro dividers.

TrekPak

I came across it while trying to find possible solutions to questions I asked in this thread.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-field-accessories/217269-ne...ting-pack.html

03-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks, for the link! I've put it in favorites as a great gift idea.
03-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Yeah, I am really interested but it will be hard to swallow $75 for smallest Rollipak set. Once I have the dimensions I need, I might call them and see if there is a way to order more "a la carte". Especially if say you only need 2 more dividers of a certain size.