Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #31

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
New bag just arrived so here are a few pictures... as mentioned previously I ordered the Timbuk2 Snoop XS.

It actually fits more than expected, easy taking the K5+ DA35 combo with DA15 and DA70, can even fit in the AF540 which I did not expect.... I expect I could also fit my standard zoom kit (K5+16-50+50-135+AF540) although have not yet tried.
Overall looks great, feels like great quality. Contrary to some of the reports and comments I have seen on the internet the XS does actually have the zip close inner interior bag as you can see in the photos.
I also added the Deluxe strap pad, original does not look bad actually but the deluxe is a little wider so I expect more comfortable.
Thanks again for all your comments and suggestions.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
04-30-2013, 05:43 AM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by paulelescoces Quote
Contrary to some of the reports and comments I have seen on the internet the XS does actually have the zip close inner interior bag as you can see in the photos.
I am surprised since a colleague has the XS and there was no zippered flap on his bag. Glad for you, they might have improved the design this year. I'm sure you will enjoy your bag.
04-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #33

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Sure i suspect that they have changed this quite recently as almost all reports i had read had complained that the XS did not have this feature.