Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2013, 07:38 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Volt Backpack - Anyone Here Have It?

This is a really nice and functional looking backpack - anyone here have one of these? If so, how is it?

If you never seen it, check out the video, really nice looking backpack.

Volt Backpack Link

05-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I think that is a great design. Really like the idea of it being self standing at an angle like that. I don't think the price is out of line for what you are getting here.
05-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
I think that is a great design. Really like the idea of it being self standing at an angle like that. I don't think the price is out of line for what you are getting here.
Agree - think I may have to start saving my pennies for this one...
05-03-2013, 05:56 AM   #4
Pentaxian

I do have a trekker waistpack from Clik Elite, and it is very well made and very comy to wear. So I think this one will be very comfy and have a good build quality too.
My only concern with Clik sometimes is their padding. In some models it feels too thin for my liking ( have tried many of them at Photokina). But that could be just me