05-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #31

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sorry, got careless with my pronouns...

05-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sgirvin Quote
Sorry, got careless with my pronouns...
I'm a bit touchy about for-profits giving a pittance to a charity and using it as a major marketing lever. I've seen some real abuses and had people scream at me that a for-profit is a charity based on a very small percentage of their net going to a designated charity.
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
I'm a bit touchy about for-profits giving a pittance to a charity and using it as a major marketing lever. I've seen some real abuses and had people scream at me that a for-profit is a charity based on a very small percentage of their net going to a designated charity.
It's nice if it's for charity. Even if it's not, that won't stop me from running.