Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2008, 04:45 PM   #31
Veteran Member

I got a blank K10D Katz Eye for my K10D from one of the members here. It would definitely help with my macro shot, though I always wish they offer a angle split screen instead. I found the split screen blacked out at f/5.6 on my Tamron SP. The prism still worked, however. It also helped me to catch the BF issue on my 31. I just ordered another one for my K20D.

03-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Eaglerapids Quote
I have the same problem as you Dave, without the rule of third lines I can't keep anything straight, it's unbelievable. I can sight down a 10' board and tell exactly if it's twisted, bowed, if it's straight or if not, how much it's out. But put that viewfinder to my eye and I can't instinctively tell, it's weird. I wonder if I'm racking the camera when I press the shutter, if I am I'm doing it in landscape and portrait modes. Then again I'll do it on a tripod also, if I don't make a point of consciously checking. Maybe one of my legs is longer than the other and nobody has ever bothered to tell me, lol.
Ha-ha and I thought it was just me ok at first I thought it was the camera , but I ran into a situation where I had to buy another one and that one did it as well .. Ummmm ok, then what else is common.... and on a tripod as well, damn what is the common element!!! I blame it on all those years of having to bend down for family pictures now my son is catching up to me so that might not be it ! Even with the Katz Eye I have to check and double check.....but it works !