Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #1

Pentax-Q with Turret Viewfinder

Hello!

I´m new here. I just wanted to know if anybody has a Photo of a Pentax-Q, equipped with the classical russian Turret-Viewfinder (Kiev, former Zeiss).

If anybody has the Pentax-Q and the Viewfinder - would be great if you could make a picture und load it up.

I´m interested in the proportions of this combination.

Thank you very much.

Greetings from Germany,

Seimi

11-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hi seimi,

I don't have a pic of a Q with the Russian Turret, but if you go to this site which has about the most comprehensive info on available accessory OVFs on the 'net that I've found:

Leica View Finders

you can get an idea of scale of some different OVFs from the pic at the bottom of the page. Obviously, the Nikon SP is significantly larger than the Q as it was a 135mm rangefinder. I'd estimate the Q is about 2/3 the size of the SP in width from comparing images of both cameras using the flash shoes as a reference.

Hope that helps.

Scott
03-14-2015, 08:11 AM   #3

Original Poster
Pentax Q and russian Turret Viewfinder

Does really nobody use this combination? I think it could be a good combination if the finder is not too big for the little Q-camera. The finder has all important focal length and is not too expencive...

If anybody has this finder and the Q - it would be great if you could post a photo of this combination.

Thank you very much!