Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2014, 05:09 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Viewfinder DEmagnifier

Hello,

I own a K-500 I wear glasses and I need a demagnifier to the viewfinder since the corners aren't
visible if I don't rotate my eyes to reach them. also the lower part of green display in the viewfinder
are not visible.

Anyone with the prob ? Any solution ?

The K3 M30129 have tick rubber that will increase the distance.
Is this eyecup FS compatible with K-500 that normally use FR type One ?

Thanks a lot!

05-16-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by art_oliver Quote
Hello,

I own a K-500 I wear glasses and I need a demagnifier to the viewfinder since the corners aren't
visible if I don't rotate my eyes to reach them. also the lower part of green display in the viewfinder
are not visible.

Anyone with the prob ? Any solution ?

The K3 M30129 have tick rubber that will increase the distance.
Is this eyecup FS compatible with K-500 that normally use FR type One ?

Thanks a lot!
I do believe that the eyecups are interchangeable, so yes. You might also want to use live view in situations where the vinewfinder isn't convenient to work with

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #3

I don't have this problem with the viewfinder on my K10D. It was a problem on most film cameras. It may be a problem with the new DSLRs with 100% view in the finder. I just learned to live with it or think about contact lenses or LASIK.