Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2014, 01:37 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Pentax Gear Retailers

Morning all,

Is anyone able to recommend a good retailer of Pentax gear near Valencia, California?

Thank you.

TJ

05-24-2014, 04:10 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Why not just use Online like B&H or Adorama? Both are fast and reputable. Otherwise you can check for authorized here. Find a RICOH Imaging Retailer
05-24-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dude, Valencia is a camera wasteland. Only big-box stores with Canon, Nikon and maybe Sony in that valley! (I have clients in the area, and I used to live in Burbank... apparently Valencia Camera is closed.) You'll need to go south to Pasadena to find a Samys.

Or maybe edit the subject of this thread to be specific about the L.A. area, so the locals can chime in.

QuoteOriginally posted by Oldbayrunner Quote
Why not just use Online like B&H or Adorama? Both are fast and reputable. Otherwise you can check for authorized here. Find a RICOH Imaging Retailer
If I'm not mistaken, he's visiting from the UK, so on-line with delivery isn't an option.

Last edited by panoguy; 05-24-2014 at 07:10 AM.
05-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
I wish you good luck in your quest. If you find any product in So. Cal. let me know. I've never found any.

I was at the Big (Photo) Show at the LA Convention Center last weekend where the more established (Sammy, Paul's Silvio's etc) retailers exhibited. Two used K-50s were all the Pentax product on display. May your quest be successful.