Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-03-2014, 02:06 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A Rather Useful Little Box...

I don't know if you all have seen these little leather or leatherette 7 day pill boxes around? Some of them are rather expensive but knock offs can be found at Walmart, Amazon and on Ebay. I found this one at Walmart and ended up going back and getting about 4 more. Why? Because when you take the pill box out and cut the elastic inside out they make the a perfect little 4 pack tote case for hauling most camera batteries. I particularly liked this one becuase it's shiny faux red croc, like one of my straps, and only $6. (They also had a zebra one and a black one.) Amazon sells a canvas version that might appeal more to guys and other some colors in a flat leather, non croc, but they're $10 and up. Note, you cannot buy the ones at Walmart online. They're a sold in stores only thing. Oh and there's a little wallet ID thing that matches if you need one of those too, but no regular sized wallet, alas. I saw a phone carrier for a big I phone too as I recall that was very similar. But it wasn't for me. My phone isn't that big, but both my K-30 batteries and my Oly batteries fit 4 to a case in one of these. It's very nice to have I think...

Pill Case, Red: Health : Walmart.com

Amazon.com: 7 Day Sorter Pill Vitamin Medicine Weekly Travel Organizer Box In Zippered Case: Health & Personal Care

http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Smart-Pill-Vitamin-Green/dp/B00FFE3FIU/ref=sr_...+case+zippered

09-03-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Cute! Nice find! I've just been wrapping my spare batteries in a microfiber cloth and the whole wad floats around at the bottom of my bag. This is way classier. I'll look for them next time I'm at Walmart!