Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Good news! I won a slightly used Tamrac Expedition 4 off of Fleabay and got it for $63, shipped! Brand new, the Expedition 4 runs around $125.

While the backpack itself may wind up being a little bit small for my whole kit once it get everything I want, the backpack is supposed to have 4 places where I can attach attach MAS accessory cases like lens and flash cases.

Needless to say, I am tickled.

Heather

06-12-2008, 08:33 AM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have the Lowepro Micro Trekker 200 and I'm happy with it. I saw it in the store and was able to check it out so see if it would hold what I want. It holds my camera and an extra lens, my camcorder, lunch and tie on straps on the bottom for other stuff. Perfect for day hikes. For extended overnight backpacking I carry the cameras in my large backpack wrapped it t shirts so it won't get banged around. Kind of crude but it works. I haven't worked out a way to carry my camera in way that I can get quick access while carrying a full backpack other than around my neck. There is a camera strap setup that will hold your camera tight to your chest available in most outdoor outfitters. Sorry I can't remember the name. I have a homemade setup that does the same thing and the camera isn't swinging and banging into you all day.