Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Retro Soft Leather Case for K10D???

Man, why doesn't Pentax make a soft leather custom fit case for their DSLR's like they did "back in the day" with their Film SLR cameras??? I love those old soft custom molded leather cases.

Many a time I do not need but one lens and I can put an extra battery in my pocket, etc. A case like this is all I need. Does anyone know if another company makes these cases or something close to it? Perhaps one of the old Pentax Film SLR camera cases might fit the K10D???

Thanks

05-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Well it's not the same as the old school wrap-around leather cases from the Film SLR days (but you couldn't really do that with a DSLR anyhoo because of all the buttons and dials - but there is such a thing as a Pentax Holster case.

B&H Photo - $18
- or -
Walmart - $10
05-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #3

Original Poster
Perhaps a new product could be spawned from this...a wrap-around snug fit leater case, similar to the "old style" Pentax cases. It could have either holes or pliable see through material in order to use the buttons and see the LCD. I would buy this product if one existed!!