Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Nakedgun Quote
Waiting to hear back from Tamrac.
Update: Tamrac asked me to send the bags to them for evaluation. Shipped today.

Update: Received two new bags, same issue. Great design, crappy chemical used in/on materials.

Steer clear!

Last edited by Nakedgun; 11-12-2014 at 10:43 PM.
11-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #17

I have Think Tank's Speed Freak 2.0 and I think it is fantastic. It is a great size, very comfortable to wear, and I can fit my full (albeit modest) kit in it.

I have my K30 with a lens attached (usually my 31mm Ltd) in the center section, my 18-135 in one side, and my 15mm Ltd plus my FA 50 in the other side. There is also room for a bulb blower plus a complement of spare batteries, a lens pen, data cable, SD cards, a couple of filters, etc. It also has a pull out belt strap so you can wear it on your waist, or use it for extra stability.

It was a bit of an investment, but I have really enjoyed it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
apache, aria, bag, bags, bay, bit, clik, dimensions, elite, foam, glacier, home, issue, k-3, lens, look, primes, series, size, tamrac, thanks, trekker, tripod