Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-21-2014, 04:18 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by corvin Quote
One of the reasons that I have stuck with Pentax is the brand's ability to eat batteries from the 7-11...or a mud hut in Ethiopia.

Irrespective of how many batteries and chargers and precautions I take with me, I'll never travel without the ability to use non-proprietary batteries. Ever. Nor will I buy a camera for which that's not an option.
So for me that means traveling with my battery grip and the AA battery fit. OK.

12-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Many, many, years ago I discussed this very point with a UL Engineer, and he told me that there was no difference in the insulation between the cables on 120V and 240V US cord sets because the insulation is rated at 300V- the only difference is the appliance plug on the supply end and the markings on the cord set! Things may have changed, but I doubt it! .

John Allen
Compliance with Experience Ltd
W. London, UK